A special thanks to those attending tonight's meeting. We realize that this is a busy week with parent conferences and all. We especially appreciate those who are still making time to attend tonight, and realize that some of you won't be able to. For those who can't, please be sure to make an extra effort to email the school board members with your thoughts and concerns.
We MUST maintain the momentum until we have an equitable contract!
PLEDGE TO EITHER TESTIFY AT THE MEETING OR SEND ONE EMAIL ON THE DATE NEXT TO YOUR SCHOOL NAME!!! The school board needs to hear YOUR STORY! (If you cannot write on your day, then please do so when best works for you, but DO WRITE.)
THESE SCHOOLS ATTEND TONIGHT - October 23rd @ 7pm
- High Schools: Bartlett 10/24, South 11/2
- Middle Schools: Mears 10/27, Hanshew 10/28, Mirror Lake 10/30, Wendler 11/4
- Elementary Schools: Airport Heights 10/25, Bayshore 10/25, Gladys Wood 10/25, Kincaid 10/28, Klatt 10/28, O'Malley 10/29, Ocean View 10/29, Ptarmigan 10/29, Rabbit Creek 10/29, Taku 10/29, Sand Lake 11/1, Scenic Park 11/1, Springhill 11/3, Tudor 11/3, Williwaw 11/5, Wonder Park 11/5
- Alternate / Charter: Benny Bensen 10/29, Chinook 11/1, iSchool 11/1, King Career Center 11/3, Whaley 11/5
- Itinerants: Attend with your assigned "home" school